Role and Responsibilities
• Supervise the quality of tasks undertaken by non-certifying personnel, including monitoring their performance across various aspects.
• Ensure appropriately qualified, competent, and trained personnel perform the requisite maintenance activities.
• Maximize efficiency by delivering First Time Right maintenance quality, thereby optimizing resource utilization.
• Certify aircraft release after successful completion and review of maintenance tasks.
• Updation and completion of documentation related to aircraft maintenance.
• Support regular audits by regulatory bodies as well as customers.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/ Aeronautical engineering.
• Candidate should be a Certified Engineer
• B1 with DGCA / EASA endorsed with the following Aircraft type ratings:
• A320 with all four engine types
• B737 NG & MAX
• B777 & B777 (F)
• B787 with UK CAA License endorsed.
Applicants must have completed the type training and their license should have been endorsed for the aircraft types.
• Passionate about Aviation
• Fluent in reading, comprehending, and communicating in English language.
• Understand maintenance tasks listed in maintenance manuals.
• Able to use systems and process to accelerate maintenance, while maintaining total compliance with maintenance procedures and Quality systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills together with the ability to work with teams in a fast-paced environment.
• Problem-solver, persuasive, self-motivated, and result-oriented
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to join India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service and solutions provider to aviation, aerospace and defense brands
• A positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Fast-paced, dynamic growth environment with opportunities to contribute, innovate and upskill
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships