Roles and Responsibilities
• Accurate manpower planning considering business forecast, retention and succession planning.
• Manage and be accountable for the entire hiring process, comprising volume hiring requirements as well as those for niche positions, in partnership with business segments
• Plan initiatives for external sourcing as well and assessment & selection of internal candidates to meet approved headcount requirements for the region.
• Responsible for defining and end-to-end management of employee life cycle
• Interface and advise location Business Heads and Managers on HR strategy, while supporting employees on all HR-related processes & policies.
• Drive implementation of HR priorities, projects, talent engagement and retention strategies.
• Manage employee grievances and resolve employee relations issues.
• Maintain a compliance calendar to ensure local labor compliances and liaison with appropriate officials for satisfactory labor audits (Central and State Labor Depts.).
• Ensure compliance with statutory and legal norms, procedures and standards defined by the Central/ State/ local authorities.
• Manage contract labor including requirement planning, attendance monitoring, as well as verification and passing of monthly bills, etc. as applicable.
• Extend support to team members across other locations on company-wide projects.
• Candidate must have a Masters in Business Administration.
• An advanced degree in HR is preferred.
• Graduate in any mainstream subject with appropriate experience in HR may also apply.
• 6 to 10 years of relevant professional work experience, Aviation or Manufacturing exposure
• Prior experience in dealing with labor work force and unions will be preferred
• Demonstrated success in managing a complex, matrix, and global business environment
• Strong project management and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships