Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage end to end finance operations of the Company including preparation of financial statements, financial planning & analysis, treasury, financial controls.
• Manage Investor relationship and key stake holders in the Company Bankers, Credit Rating Agencies and other regulatory organizations.
• Undertake periodic review and share analysis of business financials with stakeholders.
• Leverage business and financial data for a MIS for the Board & Company management, to drive strategic planning and goal setting.
• Manage and plan cash flows with appropriate action to manage shortfall.
• Engage with bankers to raise capital, working capital and other funding requirements, including forex management & import banking.
• Ensure maintenance and finalization of books of accounts in accordance with applicable laws and accounting standards, for accurate reporting and analysis.
• Coordinate with internal teams including Tax, for compliance with applicable statutory requirements (especially on Income Tax, GST, etc.)
• Manage periodic audits as per schedules, including the relationship with auditors and consultants.
• Drive Internal Audit across the organization
• Evaluate business risks to develop a robust risk management strategy, with response to minimize adverse impacts.
• Identify and address opportunities for cost reduction using IT, work process re-alignment and driving appropriate manpower utilization.
• Ensure continuous improvement in reporting aspects, including processes, systems and guidelines.
• MBA Finance or Chartered Accountant, with at least 15 years of post-qualification experience
• 360o all-round exposure across multiple financial domains such as accounting, financial & business planning, financial reporting, treasury, taxation and Controllership
• Structured, analytical bent of mind with excellent interpersonal and relationship/ networking skills
• IT savvy and well versed with Accounting ERPs, with dexterity in working with MS Excel and MS Power point
• Ability to handle demanding situations, scenarios and deadlines.
• Team player with a positive attitude and a pleasing personality.
• Adaptable, persuasive, amiable, self-motivated and result oriented.
• Prior experience in the MRO/ Aviation sector preferred.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to join India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms.
• Chance to create a world-class finance system/ structure/ processes.
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership and the Company Board
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment.
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work.
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships