Role and Responsibilities
1. Financial Planning & Analysis:
• Financial modelling for the AW India related to forecasted Financials.
• Ratio analysis for Key Balance Sheet and P&L Line items & monitoring of financial KPIs.
• Preparation of Business Plan/Strategic Plan for future years, Annual Budget & Forecast for the AW India.
• Quarterly Investor's/External reporting related to Financials of the company, Preparation of Board Deck for monthly/quarterly financials.
• FP&A closing relating to main KPI, and Variance analysis for Gross Margin, Opex, Overheads, Direct & Indirect Expenses.
• Handling Internal and Statutory Auditors queries and getting it closed.
2. Business Finance
• Responsible for the BU’s financial long-range plan, financial feasibility of strategy and its implementation (follow-up on strategic actions and key performance indicators (KPI’s), and professional contribution and support to the BU Head
• Develop & implement financial control policies and procedures and enforcing compliance to Accounting standards, Internal Financial Control compliance and other projects implementation in BU
• Monitor financial performance and have close communication with BU Manager and Corporate team
• Identify opportunities for improved operating performance and recommend actions to the BU management
• Continuous analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast
3. Treasury & Controllership
• Finalization of Balance sheet & Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financials (Standalone & Consolidated) Segment Reporting etc.
• Preparation & Presentation of Dash report for management review monthly/quarterly basis
• Sound knowledge of Ind AS & international accounting standards.
• Deal with Internal, statutory, Forensic & close audit issues before timeline and act as SPOC for audit process (Statutory, Internal and other audits)
• Manage corporate accounting and internal controls, updating RCM and implementation thereof as per statutory guidelines (IFC)
• Review of Revenue & Expense reporting (MIS ) to management, DP Statement reports to Bank and finalization of other reports as required by management.
• Manage treasury functions, review of bank limits, submission of monthly and quarterly submissions to bank including FS, manage cashflow, bank accounts review and allocation of funds to Business verticals.
• Candidate must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
• Applicant must have post Qualification experience between 5-10 years.
• Experience in Aviation Industry preferable but not mandatory.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to join India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service and solutions provider to aviation, aerospace, and defense brands.
• A positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work.
• Fast-paced, dynamic growth environment with opportunities to contribute, innovate and upskill.
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships