Role and Responsibilities
• To manage internal and external audits.
• Ensure consistent, timely updates and completion of documentation related to Quality aspects
• Support regular audits undertaken by regulatory bodies and customers
Candidate must either possess:
• A Basic Aircraft Maintenance License (AML) OR
• Must be a Graduate/ Diploma holder in Engineering OR
• Possess a Certificate from a DGCA-approved Maintenance training institute
• Candidate should have completed CAR/ PART 145 & CAR/ PART M Training.
• Applicant must have also completed an IRCA-approved Internal Auditor/ Lead Auditor Course.
• Should have successfully completed ISO 17025 Internal Auditors Course.
• Hold good working knowledge of MS Office
• Possess minimum 5 Years Aviation experience including at least 3 years in the Quality System and at least 2 years as a Quality Auditor.
• At least 2 Yrs. of maintenance experience together with a Level-1 General Familiarization course on Boeing/ Airbus/ ATR will be an added advantage
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to join India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service and solutions provider to aviation, aerospace and defense brands
• A positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Fast-paced, dynamic growth environment with opportunities to contribute, innovate and upskill
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships