Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer 145 Planning
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation of scheduled and un-scheduled work orders.
• Coordinate with CAMO for work order issue within requisite timelines.
• Plan availability of Tools & manpower for desired stations and as per the requirement.
• Coordinate with customers for indents and positioning of tools & material.
• Position tools & materials for defect rectification in consultation with certifying staff.
• Scrutinize documents and revert to certifying staff for corrections, if any.
• Receive & dispatch physical copies to appropriate CAMO representation and for closures in the ERP system
• Candidate must have a Diploma/ Graduate degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical engineering
• Applicant must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 145 Planning Department
• Prior airline and/or MRO-related experience preferred
• Able to leverage systems and process to accelerate maintenance, and ensure compliance with maintenance procedures and quality systems
• Candidate must have a strong technical background and possess deep understanding of a CAR-145 organization
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Committed, result-oriented, with attention to detail
• Possess sufficient knowledge and understanding of Business Aviation (General aviation) maintenance planning, forecasting, and packaging.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships