Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer (CAMO)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Record, preserve, control, archive, and timely retrieve CAMO data, including airworthiness and delivery ones
• Administer and archive aircraft technical records, as per regulatory requirement
• Review completed Tech logbooks, Work orders and associated paperwork to ensure that the documentation is complete in all respects and as per regulatory requirements
• Establish tracking sheet of Component Operating and Storage Limitations (COSL) in accordance with the approved Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP)
• Review and update aircraft, engine, radio and component logbooks.
• Prepare AMP including schedules, Work packages, Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) as needed.
• Update Technical publication status with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and, OEM documents etc.
• Religiously update the computerized maintenance program (CMP).
• Monitor due dates of Work orders and scheduled events and ensure non-compliances observed during Quality audits are rectified before due date.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/ Aeronautical engineering.
• Applicant must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the CAMO function, including working knowledge of Maintenance software such as RAMCO/ CAMP etc
• Candidate must be technically sound and possess deep understanding of DGCA regulations and CAR-M.
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Committed, result oriented, with attention to detail.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships