Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure recording, preservation, controlling, archiving, and retrieving of continuous airworthiness records and delivery documents.
• Administer all aircraft technical records and associated archives as per regulatory requirement.
• Review the completed tech log pages, work orders and associated paper works and ensure that the paperwork are complete in all respect and meets the DGCA requirements.
• Establish tracking sheet of Component Operating and Storage Limitations (COSL) in accordance with the approved AMP. (Aircraft Maintenance Program).
• Review and update aircraft, engine, radio and component logbooks.
• Prepare Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), Schedules preparation, Work package preparation, Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) file preparation.
• To update technical publication status. (SB, AD, OEM documents etc.)
• Update CMP must possess knowledge about RAMCO, CAMP.
• Ensure all original technical records are securely stored.
• Monitoring the due dates of work orders and scheduled events and ensuring that non-compliances revealed during Quality audits will be rectified before due date.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/ Aeronautical engineering.
• Applicant must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the CAMO function, including working knowledge of Maintenance software such as RAMCO/ CAMP etc
• Candidate must be technically sound and possess deep understanding of DGCA regulations and CAR-M.
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Committed, result oriented, with attention to detail.
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to drive the destiny of India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service provider to aviation, aerospace and defense firms
• Positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Close working opportunity with the Leadership
• Become part of a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships