Workshop Sr. Technician – (Component Certifying Staff)
This employment opportunity is with S A Air Works – A JV Company of Air Works Group
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for TAT.
• Responsible for shops’ revenue share to meet business requirements.
• Responsible for capability development of repair shop.
• Ensure repair activity is compliant with CAR-145, Part-145 & MOE requirements and all quality standards are met.
• Report issues related to Quality and Certification if any.
• Ensure paper & digital recordkeeping of all the tasks performed /handled.
• Recording necessary technical documentation after completion of the work.
• Take ownership of Workshop activities & business including timely demand of Spares etc.
• Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
• Ensure safety rules and regulations are always complied with.
• Academically Electronic Diploma/ AME, BEMC- Avionics Holder & must have cleared (Old System) Paper -1, Paper-2, Paper -3 (EIR) or (New System) Module-3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,13,14.
• Minimum 02 years of current experience on components (Category- C3, C5 C6) as Technician with DGCA approved 145 organization.
• Minimum 06 months of current experience on component (Category- C3, C5 C6) as certifying staff with DGCA approved 145 organization.
• Must have current valid training in the components (Category- C3, C5 C6) as Technician/certifying staff.
• Any Avionics certifications is a plus.
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Committed, result oriented, with attention to detail
• Technically sound with deep understanding of Avionics repair.
• Must have successfully repaired electronic equipment for the last 02 years.
SA Air Works Offers You
• World class Avionics experience in a JV with one of the world’s best Avionics brands
• Opportunity to join Air Works Group - India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service and solutions provider to aviation, aerospace and defense brands
• A positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Fast-paced, dynamic growth environment with opportunities to contribute, innovate and upskill