With the growth in aviation, the scale of aircraft leasing and end-of-lease transitions has significantly
risen. Our relationships with leading aircraft lessors, aircraft owners, OEMs and airline operators have
helped us to not just understand stakeholder expectations, but to also deliver on them successfully by
positioning ourselves as a Center-of-Excellence for this pivotal point in an aircraft’s lifecycle.
Currently, redelivery projects are undertaken at our maintenance facility in Hosur for the following
- A320 family
- B737 family
Additionally, Air Works also works closely with asset owners including aircraft lessors to offer pan-India
support for recovery of aircraft including turboprops and narrow bodies.
Our key redelivery capabilities include:
- Interior modifications and re-configurations
- Structural repairs
- Heavy Checks (including transition checks & repairs (A, C, IL, D-Checks)
- Engine Borescope and replacement
- Component supply and logistics support
- Aircraft painting and livery
- Aircraft parking, preservation and storage
- Project management and Consulting Services
Our extensive aviation experience of several decades, in-house shop capabilities as well as global and regional
certifications such as EASA 145 and DGCA, allow us to offer comprehensive support and services to customers,
helping us achieve speedier, efficient and satisfactory closure for such complex projects.
All the above is backed by Air Works’ legendary commitment to workmanship and quality, for complete
and peace of mind.